Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Still Celebrating

Weight Today 199
 Weight Lost Past 7 days 4.5
Total Weight Loss: 16.5
Rate of Loss: 3.5/week
I bought some whipping cream with a dash of vanilla in my ISI whipper. What a joy to have some whipped cream without any guilt. It was in celebration of dipping below 200 lbs. Still jumping up and down and gasping in disbelief. This is a wonderful milestone. Still not brave enough to stop counting calories.

For dinner I had a steak fried in butter with Steak Spices. I made a Horseradish Aoil which was really good. My husband even had some and he does not like horseradish. Not even a little bit, and he said he liked it! Twenty years together making the grossest faces at the thought of horseradish, and hey! He likes it! I used all I made on my steak, except for the little my hubby took. It can serve two, but the Nutrional info is for the entire amount as one serving. Gotta keep that fat content up!

Horseradish Aoili

1 tbsp mayo
1 tsp Dijon mustard
1 tsp horseradish
1 tsp chopped garlic (from jar of prechopped garlic. If adding fresh, maybe add less)
Mix together well and let sit for an hour (in fridge) before using.
I served it with a green bean salad with and oil and vinegar dressing. For my dessert I had some whipped cream. Yum!
Today’s TotalsCalories: 1054; Fat 88g; Carbs 13g, Protein 56g
Percentages: Fat 74; Carbs 5%; Protein 21%


No comments:

Post a Comment